Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, July 2, 2010

Simon Playing Hard


Some birds just freeze up when I attempt to capture their antics with a camera. Simon is one of these. He maintains a rather stoic posture until "no one is looking" and then proceeds to wrestle with a toy.
This morning while I was sitting at the table, Simon was having a blast. I snuck this shot of him to bare witness to his activity level. I would have tried a closer shot, but he would have gone into his "who me?" attitude. It's almost like he gets embarrassed. What a great bird. He sings and talks and carries on but never on the record.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home