Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Joshua Outside For First Time



This morning I found Joshua walking down the hallway. He has been very good about staying on or near his cage thus far. He was not in favor of stepping onto anything, be it stick, hand, or towel. I had a client arriving any minute...
I gently toweled him and gave him some much needed skritches on his head and neck. This relaxed him and I was going to put him back in his cage when it occurred to me how much he would benefit from a lovely day outdoors. He had watched the other birds outside from his open window. I placed him in the largest cage and he immediately went to the ceiling of the cage and remained upside down for a good ten minutes! I took Buster out to the cage next to him to make Joshua feel more comfortable. (Buster on his rope ring is pictured.) Joshua uprighted himself and started to move about. This will be an exciting day for Josh and I know he'll relax and enjoy it. Getting him inside, however, will be tense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home