Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Laugh A Day

Day in and day out, there is a mess on the floor and waters that look like mud.  What makes it all worthwhile?

The laughter and antics that occur, of course!  Every day these guys crack me up. 

A comment made here or there by an observant parrot, a funny position that a parrot manages to get into when he thinks no one is watching, a group bouncy dance that takes place when I sing, etc. etc. etc. 

Chauncey, seen here, was manipulating a strand of Paulie Rope and it wrapped against his face.  He liked it.  He held this position for quite some time as if to play hide and seek.  He loves to place himself amidst his toys.  Abundantly funny parrot!

Parrots are one of the most difficult animals to care for day after day and year after year.  But their intelligence and engaging personalities easily win over their loving slaves. 

3 Comments:

At 4:28 PM , Blogger Margie G. said...

We LOVE Chauncey! Our little PJ learned how to ask for a shower thanks to your adorable 'too. Give him an extra piece of munch muffin from us!

 
At 12:15 AM , Anonymous NLoyal & obedient servant said...

Chauncey is MY boy. And I will grapple with any and all comers. He knows how wonderful he is and is lovely enough to share with us all :) Adore him, always.

 
At 12:18 AM , Anonymous Loyal & obedient servant, Mary said...

That's my Chauncy...when my day has hit a new low...I know I can search Parrot Nanny's post for wonderful Chauncy pics to brighten my day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home