Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

With Greys, You're Never Alone

Greys may not be the most colorful or striking parrots. However, I think they are the best for companionship!  I was sweeping the floor the other day and, after accumulating a large pile of detritus in the middle of the floor, I swept it into the dustpan.  Behind me a voice called out, "Good Job!"  It was Apollo and he seemed to be complimenting me for a job well done.  Thank you Apollo!  Apollo is also reciting a phone number.  No one can figure out why he has begun to do this.  It is as clear as day...803-5057.  Although he does jumble them around a little bit.  Where did he get this?  Who knows?

Buster is seen here playing or chewing on a small rawhide bone.  I've been sorting and organizing the boxes and drawers of bird toy parts and other abundant supplies.  I had forgotten how much the small dog toys were enjoyed! Tell me...does everyone's home have closets and drawers full of bird toys?  This one does. 
 
Joshua, too, contributes to the dialog around here.  He is very active and loves to hang upside down and swing.  Life certainly isn't dull with an African Grey Parrot in the house.  Three of them are a real kick.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home