Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Knuckles and Big Bird Play On The Atoms

Knuckles finally joined Big Bird on the Atoms to play!
He has always been suspicious of the giant rope globe!  He preferred to hang out on top of his cage.  I moved the two greenwing cages further away and then placed Big Bird on the Atom.  Sure enough, when I asked Knuckles to step onto a perch, he did so nervously.  Then I taxied him over to the Atom where his beloved partner waited.  He climbed on and soon was being preened and reassured that he was just fine.  They have such an animated way of expressing their delight in being together.  Lots of joyful sounds emitting happily from both of them.  Going back was easy as well.  I placed Big Bird back in her cage and Knuckles watched and knew it was time.  He, too, climbed aboard and was happy to be back inside his cage next to Big Bird.  Another successful step forward with Knuckles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home