Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, October 8, 2010

Check Up Time

Lucy, my scarlet, just went in for her checkup.  Isn't she gorgeous?  Dr. Speer spent time with me discussing her health and some diet changes etc.  It was a nice chance for me to have a quality visit with one of my own birds.  The drive out there was full of singing and conversation. At home, daily chores and an abundance of parrots keeps me from just sitting and talking to one bird. Such a delightful luxury!  I have to spread myself over a house filled with busy parrots.  They're all quite happy talking with each other and being rotated to various locations.  One-on-one time is a real treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home