Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Grey Kind Of Day

It's probably difficult to see the various greys in this photo, however, they were all out of their cages and enjoying a rousing chatter with each other.  I love it when I have a group of greys.  They truly talk and whistle to each other as well as myself.  It's like a party!  Currently, I have Buster and Joshua (my greys) as well as Apollo and Minna, two guest greys.  I can see their inquisitiveness in watching each other.  They mimic the other's phrases and continue to learn. I'm wondering if my two greys will start saying, "Gotta go to work, make some money, to go to Gayle's!" Apollo is an exceptional talker and seems to love coming here.  They also mimic the behaviors such as eating and climbing.  Timid greys come out of their shell and boisterous greys settle down to the routine easily.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home