Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Buster Slips Again



Oh Buster, Buster, Buster.... As you can see, my fluffy grey, Buster has slipped with regard to his feather picking issues. I had high hopes that the red palm oil was the answer. To be realistic, I did not give it to him everyday. I intend to resume using it daily in his diet and will report the results. He readily takes it in even when I just hand him a chunk of it through the cage bars. But, alas, he is a happy bird who eats well, plays well, and enjoys life. I will continue to try various things to improve his feathers while I enjoy him for the entertaining and zany bird he is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home