Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Ben Boy is Back

Sweet Ben, a 25+ year old Blue Crown Conure, is back at my parrot-friendly home. He was adopted by a hopeful mom who tried to work through some "noise issues" but her neighbors were not happy. Ben apparently makes a bit of noise when he is left alone. He also made a bit of noise whenever the new owner had company. Well....Blue Crowns make themselves known with noise. If they want attention...if they want to know that they're all right...if they are happy....they make a rather loud call. I can tune it out and I don't have any close neighbors. Besides, the noise around here is all relative. He's just another part of the chorus. I suppose I will keep this guy because putting him through another trial home is just too stressful for the both of us. He deserves a home where he is loved, appreciated, and understood. Beautiful Ben, a little on the loud side, but very lovable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home