Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Do Macaws Smile?

Recently I cared for two playful macaws in their home. Upon arriving I would uncover them and bring them out of their cage for a walk down the hall to the kitchen where they would supervise the goings on. In the hallway there is a small mirror on the wall. Being a "parrot person" I know all too well how much joy macaws get from seeing their own image! As we pass, I allow them to sneak up to the mirror and say "Peek A Boo!" I don't know if "Dad" does this, but he probably does. Because there is nothing happier than a macaw smiling! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home