Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Help With The Cleaning!

This is Aidan. He was industrious enough to hand out flyers in my neighborhood asking for the opportunity to earn some money doing odd jobs. I certainly need some help! Day in and day out I have been cleaning cages and sweeping floors for well over ten years. Aidan comes in with enthusiasm and tackles the bird rooms! I move the birds outside or downstairs and he powers through the debris and leaves each room beautiful.


Aidan is a welcomed addition to my business and I hope he can continue to come and help me often. His passion is soccer but maybe the parrots will become a fascination as well. You may be looking at a future parrot person! I know he loves it when the birds talk to him! Buster watched with interest today and frequently asked him, "Whatcha Doin?" Aren't parrots wonderful? Messy, but wonderful!
Thank you Aidan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home