Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Can You Do This?

Not a day goes by when I don't have something to share. This morning when I went to this house to put the birds outside, Tango was waiting like this! He yelled "hello" when I entered. It must have been a comfortable position because he stayed this way for some time! While I'm there, I sing. Whenever there's a macaw around, I usually sing "You say Hello, and I say Goodbye..Hello Hello. I don't know why you say Hello, I say goodbye." Macaws love this! All macaws say "hello" of course. Since I'm only there for an hour, I want to be sure they get some interaction. By singing, I know they are paying attention while I take care of the important tasks, like preparing their foods!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home