Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, July 6, 2007

Hot Weather and Parrots

This is Josey Wales, my Umbrella Cockatoo. Generally speaking, he is my noisiest parrot. However, in this heatwave, I notice that even he is laying low. He loves to have the mister nozzle left on him when he is outside. But when I bring him in, he remains quiet on these hot days. We're all "wiped out" by the heat but it's a nice change to have a quiet home. Nobody has the energy to make a big fuss or deal with it! I have my trusty spray bottle and make routine rounds to give everyone a mist shower. Everyone seems quiet and content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home