Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Who's the boss?


This is Kiwi. She misses her family and climbed down from her kitchen perch to sit with her "sister" Payton. Do parrots see and identify with photos? I think they do. Keep this in mind when you install large prints, photos, or paintings where your birds can become afraid. Observations of your parrot's comfort is essential with behavior issues.
Back to Kiwi... she loves sitting on her kitchen playperch and feels at home supervising my duties there. As I cut up veggies she will ask for a bite and when I run the faucet she will announce it with enthusiasm. Nothing like a bossy parrot to keep you in line! Just don't bring out the vacuum and expect cooperation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home