Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Charlie Sun Conure

This is Charlie. He happens to be staying with me when I have a couple of big guys here as well.
To make him more comfortable on the big rope atoms, I have positioned a long ladder along the bottoms. He loves walking the plank and eventually started climbing all over the place. Little birds can play on big ropes and big birds can play on little ropes, however, some big birds eat the little ropes! You can see how Indy plays on the same apparatus. He is quite the acrobat with those strong legs and big feet and beak! Go Indy! Charlie and Indy are never on the ropes at the same time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home