Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bath Wins Over Breakfast

This is Munchkin. He is one of my most entertaining guests! He is a great eater and absolutely loves it when breakfast is served each morning. He usually dives in and becomes a mush mouth quickly. Yesterday morning I served breakfast and, since his mom was coming for a visit, I offered him a dish of water to bathe in. One should prepare for such a visit by taking a bath, of course. The sun was streaming in and that bath looked very enticing. Munch had a huge dilemma... eat or bathe? He was obviously torn between the two and I refused to serve breakfast at his bathing dish. One must draw the line. He couldn't resist and accepted a ride on my finger down to the sunny shimmering water. He spent quite a while getting happily wet and then climbed up to eat. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home