Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Big Love Little Bird

This is Manu. He is a very loved and spoiled Canary Wing Parakeet. At home he gets a bath in the sink supervised by his mom.

His mom loves him so much and while she is out of town, I get to love him! He is staying with me and enjoying the "big bird" Atom. I also hang small toys up when the little guys are playing.

You will see in the photo that Manu thinks he is a big bird and prefers to play on the larger ropes.

He is quite the character and I know that I will have plenty of stories to share about this active little guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home