Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

PARROT SENSE OF HUMOR

Still trying to keep Indy busy and my house from being eaten. We play a lot on the top of my bed because he loves to jump. He says, "Come on, JUMP!" and then hops straight up and gets both feet off the bed. Well, we were playing and he wandered up to me and tried to nip at my cell phone that was attached to my belt loop. "No" I stated with disapproval, to which he responded by running to my shoe and lunging for it as he yelled, "No" and looked at me. Like his mom says, "It's hard not to laugh when he's a brat because he's so cute when he's bad." Indy makes me laugh every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home