Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Other Flock

This is "my other flock." I care for these macaws frequently when there dad can't be home. Each has a separate and distinct personality. Over the years, I have gotten to know each on a different level. The over-preening is the result of being caged together. They have a wonderful life with all the amenities. Outdoor time, ample out-of-cage time, daily produce, full spectrum lighting, daily showers, high quality nuts, seeds and pellets. They also have each other! Their rapport with each other is fun to observe. Of course, their bonds are strongest with their cage companion. You can see Kona, the Blue and Gold, posturing aggressively to "protect" Red, his Scarlet mate.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home