Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Greysie Needs a Great Home

Greysie is now officially in need of a new home. I am interviewing potential people. She is smart! Her noise level is definitely higher than most greys. She seems to have a constant banter which can be very entertaining.
Whoever adopts this bird will have to stay two steps ahead. She picks up on words and phrases quickly and is eager to interact with you.

Greysie is five years old and has not been dna'd. She has been an only bird thus far but seems to enjoy the companionship of my other parrots. She has slowly become comfortable with dogs. In fact, she now barks and says, "No bark."

If you know of someone who would be a good parrot person, please let me know. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home