Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life is Never Dull Around Here

Summertime is always a busy time for me. I thought I would share some of my current guests with you. Odie, the 19 year old male umbrella, is hanging out on the ropes while I type this. He is very loved and maybe a little bit spoiled. He is staying for a few days because his parents are having house guests and he gets a little loud at times. He is having a fun vacation too!


Daisy, this petite little Congo Grey, is also exploring the ropes (at a different time!). She stretches out and climbs from one boingg to the next. Daisy's primary contact call or self soothing phrase is, "Hello baby." This is in her dad's deep male voice which is fun.

At the bottom, we have Matilda! She is my whistler guest! All day long I hear renditions of Pop Goes The Weasel, Bridge on the River Kwai, Take Me Out To The Ballgame, and much more. In this photo, I had just misted her and she started to actually talk. I couldn't make out what she was saying but she definitely had something to say about getting wet.

I love my job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home