Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, October 30, 2008

You Got Another Bird!

Does Munch look a little stressed? Actually he is eager to come out to play with the other boys. Sammy isn't as excited. Since I have made some changes to the flock dynamics in the small bird room.

This is Bubbas. I agreed to take him in and find him a good home. He was a bit on the wild side, however, so I am working on taming him down a bit first. He is quite a character. He whistles Sentimental Journey and talks quite clearly.
Maybe this is why the other boys are so jealous. During the day, he spends his time in the larger cage with Sammy. They tolerate each other.
I'm hoping they become cage buddies and that Bubbas can stay. It's nice to have a variation in tunes coming from that room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home