Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crawford Hyacinth Outside



Well, I've made a lot of progress. Crawford is now comfortable coming out to play. He absolutely loves being outside! On this beautiful afternoon, he enjoyed sitting in the sunshine quietly and soaking up the rays. This will improve the look and health of his feathers.

I used this peaceful setting to get him used to being sprayed with water. "He hates water." I misted Lucy, my scarlet, and Molly, my blue and gold. Crawford watched and remained okay with it. Then I covertly sprinkled the water over Crawford. "Gee, it's raining..." Crawford actually seemed to enjoy it! Horray! A good drenching shower will get his feathers looking good in no time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home