Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kitty Nanny Too

In this house, there are birds as well as cats. Everyone enjoys a visit from the parrot nanny. I turn on the TVs, open the windows, and talk to the animals.

Cammie, shown here, loves to sit on the sill and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. He is an indoor cat but gets to commune with the outdoors via a leash or open screened window.

I love brushing the cats and listening to their purring motors. After all, life isn't just about the birds!

I'm never too busy to sit and let the critters climb all over me. You can be sure the cats and the birds are in different areas of the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home