Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Littlest Camper


This is Caesar, a sweet little boy budgie. I have missed the happy chatter of a budgie and must sadly report that Jasper, my previous little budgie guest has passed away. He was quite old and had ailments that required medications and special care. I miss him terribly.
Caesar has brought back the active happy chatter that only a budgie can provide. They even chatter in their sleep which is so endearing.
Budgies are one of the truly ADD birds and they happily go from one toy to another in their hourly rounds. Here you can see Caesar looking out the window. He pays special attention to his beloved mirror and rings his bell if things get too quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home