Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Their Own Vacation Time




I have these four guests currently enjoying their vacation at the Parrot Nanny Club Med. Each gets their turn at the huge Exotic Enclosure, the hanging rope gym, and the outside cages.
Each has its particular concerns and requirements.
Jasper, the feather- challenged Senagal, gets a full spectrum light, Venta Air Washer, and extra mistings. I can never guarantee the outcome for a feather picker while they're here, but at least I know all the right environmental and emotional conditions have been met. I'm not the "mom" but I am the "nanny".
Solo and Felix are shown here in the large enclosure (at separate times, of course). The beauty of this large living room cage is that the bar spacing allows for any size bird to enjoy it.

Simon, the amazon, as in previous posts, has most enjoyed the outdoor misting showers and the TV programs. His wonderful vocalizations will be much missed when he goes home.
All of these parrots are extremely happy birds.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home