Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lulli Big Fuzzy Blue and Gold





This is Lulli. He is a big boy who is dearly loved by his mom and dad. He has feather issues...

But he also has loads of personality! When I am having trouble with him in the noise level department, I just start singing and dancing. He immediately stops yelling and starts dancing.

He loves to sway and swing back and forth. He also loves to spend time outside in the big cage. He can bite (can't they all?) and I can now safely take him out to the cages without having to worry about him getting away from me.














When a macaw raises his wings and lowers his head, he is "blowing kisses" to you. This posture shows me that Lulli is very happy!
He's happy that he gets a wonderful vacation while his mom and dad have their own vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home