Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, September 11, 2009

HOT HOT HOT


Yes, it's hot out there...
I'm caring for a cottage full of birds and they love my visits. I spray them with water and give them fresh foods and waters.
However, outside of the cottage, there is a little rabbit. He lives in a hutch that is shaded and roomy. But rabbits are very vulnerable to heat. I planned ahead and put a towel in my freezer along with a bottle of water.
When I went to the birdy cottage, I stopped first at the rabbit hutch. This grateful little rabbit sat on the frozen towel and almost purred. He can also lie next to the frozen bottle if he chooses.
Parrots are tropical and deal with the warm (hot) weather much better than rabbits.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM , Anonymous Mary L said...

So adorable! There's no doubt he appreciates your efforts :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home