Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Littlest Guest


This is Molly! She is such a sweet tiny little bird. It's difficult to tell but she is only four inches long. Molly is a blue mutation of a Pacific Parrotlet.
Parrotlets are active and confident little birds. They have big personalities. However, this tiny lady is handled so much that she is quite amiable.
I let her out to play on the play apparatus but she much prefers to ride around on my shoulder, like at her home.
Around here, however, there are many dangers. She could fly towards one of the bigger birds or find herself in some other predicament. I let her "ride my shoulder" when I'm in the small bird room or sitting at my computer. Her other "free time" is spent on the playgym.
I love my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home