Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Macaw Kind Of Weekend


This is Ben and his Blue and Gold Charlie. He is introducing him to Romeo who will be his neighbor for the weekend. I also have Oro and Azul here so it is definitely a Blue and Gold weekend!
One funny anecdote is that Charlie has a toy that talks when he pushes the buttons. One of the words is "hello"in a sing songy voice. After they were covered for the night, I would hear the toy say, "hello", and then the other macaws would say, "bye bye" or "hello" to it! Then Buster, my grey, would say "quiet" in a disgruntled voice. This job makes me laugh daily, even though it's loud sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home