Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Canary Nanny

I had the pleasure of boarding some canaries recently. I sure wish Buster would learn to imitate their song! So beautiful.
I couldn't help myself and made a toy for each of their cages. Do canaries like toys? Yes!
They typically like shiny mirrors and bells...but in this instance, brightly colored Paulie Rope and shiny pony beads did the trick. Every bird likes a little bling.
They enjoyed the morning fare of cut up greens, purple cabbage, apple, sweet potato, and carrots.
I found that by providing two food bowls and breakfast bowls, the squabbling was lessened. Canaries? Bring em on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home