Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tiel Playground


As the weather begins to cool (ever so slightly), I am imagining different ways to offer quality out-of-cage time for everyone.
The cockatiels frequently hang out in their small bird room on the playgyms and hanging Atom.
However, I decided to give them a session in the large Exotic Enclosure in the living room. Many of them are flighted and I thought it would be a fun place for them to experience.


Echo, for instance, will fly laps around the small bird room and wear himself out. Of course, once all the tiels were inside the enclosure, they each found their spot and pretty much remained inactive.
Perhaps I need to remove some of the hanging objects in that cage. Not much flying room! The only missing regular is Munchkin. But he'll be back soon to try out the new digs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home