Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Most Intelligent Bird?

Gary Bogue, our local wildlife/pet columnist, asked the question in his morning column. What are the five most intelligent and five least intelligent birds?
I immediately emailed him with my input. If you would like to respond to this question, you can email Gary Bogue at the Contra Costa Times.
Of course we all know that parrots are the most intelligent of birds....but which ones? I submitted Chauncey, my slender bill. Also Buster, my grey.
What signifies intelligence? Communication? Problem solving? Interactions with those around them?
Their high intelligence is precisely what makes sharing your home with a parrot challenging and exasperating! Highly worth it, don't you think?
Gary printed my letter in the Wednesday Column! Check out the Contra Costa Times Gary Bogue Column.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home