Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hidden Nut

Instead of just handing out walnuts today, I hid each one inside a bathroom dixie cup. It certainly didn't slow the birds down for very long, but they had to work a little harder to get to their treat. Then, after they ate the nut, they tore up the paper cup! Two activities in one.
Rico saw what I was doing and simply said, "One?" He loves to count and when I dropped the folded cup into his bowl, he thought he could finagle another by starting the counting game. No, Rico, only one!

Bob didn't waste a minute. He quickly defrocked the walnut and began eating to his delight. Catching this shot with his eyes closed, shows how much he relishes his walnuts!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home