Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One Way or Another


This is my Buster. He is a good eater. His favorite favorite vegetable is cooked carrots. Go figure. If they are served raw, he shows very little interest. If they are cooked ahead and reheated...not so good. He like a freshly made batch and he prefers al dente. Not too mushy, not too hard. I have a household of parrots and each of them has their preferences. What one relishes, the next one disdains. I am a slave to the picky ones. But once a successful item is found, voila! I feel great! The tough ones are the messy ones. This morning I split a pomegranate and every cage looked like a crime scene when I returned! Yuck! But they look like they ingested at least some of it! Parrots have got to be the messiest of all pets. You gotta love em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home