Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

Flashes of Blue and Gold

This is one post that I wish I had video. These two active Blue and Gold Macaws (Oro and Azul) would just about go crazy at times. They are young and need to expend energy! I would let them romp in the huge Exotic Enclosure all day but they actually got more exercise on the hanging Atoms. Climbing and hanging and flapping and squawking. I imagine it is the type of activity they would get in the wild. By the time they went back to the cage, they were slightly less loud. Slightly. Some parrots do just fine in a caged environment. Others need to have a place to really let loose. Each parrot has a different energy level. Watching them play is joyful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home