Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feather Challenged Goffins Thriving


PJ, top, and Artie, below are both doing so well! PJ is eating collard greens! She was nervously pacing and getting a little bit agitated (I was preparing breakfasts) so I handed her a piece of fresh collards. She grabbed it and immediately started to nibble! I was impressed. It doesn't take much.

Artie is watching her and has begun to slowly imitate some of her antics. Artie will never get as wild and crazy as little PJ but will definitely benefit from the influence.
These little goffins are great companions as they seem to enjoy having conversations with you. I love having them here.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Artie You look so sweet. You have come along way. Bet you can't wait to get back to your flock. Please pick up some play tips from PJ.

Teddy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home