Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Batchelor Gang

Each day, I allow all the cockatiels to come out of their cages and fly, play, and socialize. They have their own room with many hanging ropes and other playgyms.

This week, I have Katie visiting. She is a frequent guest and never takes one bit of interest in the Bachelor Gang. They, however, practice their song skills and seem more active and interested.

Recently, I peeked in to count noses, and found BJ (my very old patriarch), Bubbus ( the wanna be), and little Sam at the top of the ladder (I think he accidentally found himself in that position.)

Katie, of course, was out and enjoying her own space across the room. She has nothing to do with those silly boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home