Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Matilda, The Happy Camper



Matilda is one happy grey. It is always such a delight to have her here. She is the grey that whistles so many tunes! Take Me Out To The Ballgame, Bridge On The River Kwai, Happy Birthday, and many many more. You gotta love it! Here she is seen happily spending time on the Atom in my bedroom/office. She had a good shower (not her favorite activity) and then watched me while I was on the computer. She seemed interested in Molly, the barn owl. Have you been tuned in to the live cam of Molly and her family? It is so interesting to watch this new mom deal with her four owlets (soon to be five). Go to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home