Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wildlife In Walnut Creek

With Springtime comes lots of fantastic wildlife visiting our gardens. This beautiful fox spent a long time in one of my client's yards in Walnut Creek. What I thought would be a much feared predator didn't seem to affect the local wild turkey flock. They watched the fox and, if she got too close, they would hop up onto the roof. Once the fox moved away, they would come down to forage for themselves. I sent to photo to Gary Bogue who identified this gorgeous creature as a red fox because of her long legs and reddish color. Which reminds me, have you tuned into the Mother Goose Live Cam? She is nesting on the Contra Costa Times building and her eggs are due to hatch today or soon. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home