Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Full House

For some reason, my house is full this weekend. It's not even a holiday yet! I have a lot of wonderful guest parrots here to care for (and play with).

Tiny Butters (below) is only three inches long. He is a lutino parrotlet and has a wonderful personality.

On the larger scale is Kakeo. He is a very mature Blue Front Amazon and is currently in his "rutting season" which is an interesting way to describe his "seasonal aggression". Lots of personality for both and lots of attitude from both!

Luckily for me, Butters is a tiny little thing and I can cajole him into cooperating. Also luckily for me, Kakeo is stick trained and I can easily move him from here to there without incident. This may be a full time job (+ some!) but it sure is fun! I enjoy meeting all of these characters and learning from them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home