Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, May 17, 2010

Knuckles and Big Bird

I apologize for the infrequent postings lately but I have had my sister and her husband visiting for a rare treat. They come up from Santa Fe when my attached rental studio is between tenants. I'm afraid the blog postings have suffered, however, my birds and guests are getting lots of attention and life goes on, no matter how chaotic!

Here, you see, I have two new long term boarders! Knuckles and Big Bird are in residence here while their home recovers from a fire. It's nice to offer a safe and fun place to reside while "mom" deals with all the hassles of insurance and rebuilding. These two greenwing macaws immediately investigated their new digs and started munching on the wood blocks and toys as soon as they arrived.

It's tough on us humans to not have our birds with us, but at least we can rest easy if we know they are safe and well cared for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home