Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meet Marley

This is Marley. I have taken on the responsibility to find him a good home. He is a four year old Blue Crowned Conure. I placed him on the ropes with my little old man, Ben, who is in his 30s now. Ben is in the foreground, as if you couldn't figure that out! Marley, standing tall in the background, is active and talkative and couldn't figure out why Ben is so stationary. Oh well, getting old isn't fun. Blue Crowned Conures can be very noisy. Marley, luckily, is a talker, not a screamer (so far). He has so much to say! He is also quite tame and steps up nicely. I will spend some time getting to know him and allowing him to transition to this home before earnestly attempting to place him. But if you know of anyone who would be a good candidate, email me! He has a lot of love to give someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home