Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nyia Loves Cereal


Nyia Gets Her Cereal and Milk
 Nyia is a feather challenged grey.  She is spending some time here and seems to be calm and comfortable.  Her mom explained that she loves breakfast cereal each morning.  My own grey, Buster, loves cereal too.  Whenever I have a bowl of cereal he is quite persistent to taste some.  He loves sipping milk from the spoon. 

Greys need calcium in their diet so I added a little milk to Nyia's breakfast cereal.  She ate it up and licked the bowl. I love it when a good plan comes together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home