Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Boarding a sensitive bird.

Boarding can be stressful under any circumstance.  Jasper is one of my regulars.  He certainly has some feather issues and his mom and I gratefully count the feathers as they grow in.  I go to great lengths to send Jasper home in good condition.  This go round he came to me with some tail feathers and chest feathers!  I supply a cage filled with preening enrichments and foraging toys.  He gets his spray bath and out-of-cage time and we just keep our fingers crossed as the days tick by.  He's a happy little camper and he knows how to keep busy.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home