Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Active Goffins



Luve Goffins Romping On Top of Her Cage
  Luve has a lot to do inside her cage.  She is very active, as most Goffins are!  Their hyper activity disorder is one reason these birds are difficult to keep feathered.  They go from one activity to the next and soon run out of new challenges.  When Luve is here I have to move things around and fill her foraging toys twice a day, if not more.  When I am present, I just open her door to allow her to romp on top of her cage.  She loves it and seems much happier.    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home