Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Happy Chatter of Happy Budgies

DewDrop and Clouds
This house now has the wonderful chatter of budgies!  DewDrop and Clouds will be long term boarders in the "Cockatiel Room".  They are happy and cheery and add so much to the flock in there. 

I trimmed their wings so that they could get the lay of the land when I let them out.  I was concerned that they might hit the wall or window too hard because they fly like bullets.  This way they can get used to the ladders and ropes and "learn the ropes". 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home