Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Monday, July 11, 2011

It Takes Two Baby!


Charlotte and Delphis
 Since the Fourth of July I've had a full house!  How do I do it?  I have help!

Charlotte is seen here working with Delphis who tried to supervise her cleaning efforts.  He would climb down to observe every move she made as she cleaned the grate. 

Delphis cages with his companion, Andres, the hen umbrella seen sitting quietly in the cage as all this action is taking place.

It's a great example of the differences between Goffins and Umbrellas.  Goffins, often called Goofy Goffins, are much more active and inquisitive.  They explore everything and everyone.  Umbrellas are sometimes more reserved around strangers, although not always! 

I appreciate Charlotte so much.  When there's lots to do, it takes teamwork to get the job accomplished.  It's very reassuring to know I have an assistant that can be calm and comfortable around all the parrots.  Everyone here seems to love her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home