Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Tweeters Is A Survivor


This is Tweeters.  She is one of my Peace of Mind Placement birds.  Unfortunately, last Sunday, her mommy passed away.  There were instructions to call me and I went over to retrieve her right away.  I brought her home and I am watching her for signs of grieving or depression.  So far, she seems pretty active and is eating well.  Some birds can shut down when their world changes.  Tweeters, however, is a greencheek conure and that means active and playful.   

She is a gorgeous bird with brilliant jewel colors.
Charlotte and Tweets Bonding

I have her located next to Ben, my Blue Crown Conure.  Ben and Tweeters seem to be communicating and they appear to enjoy each other's company. Yesterday, Charlotte was working in that area and Tweeters became her corsage.  Apparently Tweets is accustomed to being on a person all the time!  What a sweetie.
  
(Peace of Mind Placement is a subscription service that I provide for people who have no family or friend to assume responsibility for their bird if they "don't come home" one day.)    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home