Parrot Nanny Gayle Reece

Gayle Reece Parrot Nanny Caring for parrots in the San Francisco Bay Area. My Life As A Parrot Nanny. Quite an interesting business! Email me at gayle@parrotnanny.com

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Freedom to Hang Out

Some birds are more active than others!  Joshua is what I would call an active grey.  I have provided him his own hanging play area over his cage so that he can expend some of this energy.
 
Recently, I purchased a new toy from Cavalier Bird Toys.  It's called the Big Bird Pull-Thru Parrot Toy.

When I saw it, I immediately thought of Josh.  He hangs around like a bat!

I allowed him to look at it for a day before placing it up on his play gym.  There wasn't enough room inside his cage for getting the ultimate play from this toy.  He was immediately mesmerized by the hanging rings. It took him about one minute to go over and begin exploring.
 
Watching a parrot have fun is so rewarding! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home